VA » Health Care » Tomah VA Medical Center » Locations and Directions » Clark County Outpatient Clinic
Tomah VA Medical Center
Clark County Outpatient Clinic
Clark County Outpatient Clinic, 8 Johnson Street, Owen, WI 54460
- Primary care services for veterans in the Tomah Service area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Tomah VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Free on premises
Monday - Thursday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.