Tomah VA Medical Center
About the Program
The VAMC Tomah pharmacy processes hundreds of prescriptions daily. Prescriptions may be refilled by phone or the Internet.
Automated Refill Line
An automated refill line is available for all VAMC Tomah patients. Please call one of the following numbers —
- 1-800-252-7188 (Toll Free)
- 1-608-372-3971 (Tomah area)
- After you have dialed the number, wait for the automated attendant to answer.
- Enter your entire social security number, then press the # key. Wait for an answer.
- Press 2, then wait for an answer.
- Press 1, then wait for an answer.
- Enter the prescription number, then press the # key. Wait for an answer.
- To refill additional prescriptions, press 1 and repeat the process.
If you are using the automated refill line, all refills should be ordered at least ten days prior to when the refill is due to insure prompt processing and delivery time.
Prescriptions may also be filled online using VA's My HealtheVet program. You will need a user id and password to log in. If you do not have one, you can easily get one by creating your personal profile.
Refills at VAMC Tomah Pharmacy
All veterans are encouraged to refill their prescriptions by phone or Internet. Because of our patient workload, prescriptions cannot be refilled at the main VAMC Tomah pharmacy window.
Please visit My HealtheVet for information about any prescription you may be taking.
Outpatient PharmacyMonday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Inpatient Pharmacy (inpatient hospitalized veterans only)
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Pharmacy Administration Office
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
All of the above services, except for the inpatient pharmacy, are closed on all federal holidays.
- Outpatient Pharmacy
Hours of Operation
Closed federal holidays